Gia Giancarlo


Cougars prowl bars and clubs looking for younger guys to fuck. Yeah, Gia really is 52, guys. Not too bad, eh? She is 5'7", about 130 pounds and wears 36D bras. This divorced businesswoman is not afraid to get down and dirty in the warehouse...or the bedroom. Seeing as how she was banging a 20something warehouseman at the time, it's appropriate that they picked her warehouse as the place for her to do her NN thing.

Gia is equally into women and men, although, these days, cock-wielding bedmates are what she goes looking for. "I had quite a few lezzie encounters in college, and I've licked a few clits since then, but I prefer big, hard cocks," said Gia. "I'd be in my element in an orgy with cocks and pussies everywhere, but I've never been invited to one. I can't even talk about sex with my guy or gal friends. I know they'd have nothing to do with me if they ever find out I screw younger guys











No comments:

Post a Comment